Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

AM I Gay?

Angel has been cross dressing more and more. Pretty much on a regular schedule.  Usually at night, then she always wants to go out to the park for a long walk and find a place to take some pictures. Sometimes I go but, most times I don't.  I feel like I am being used as a shield or something.  He needs to find his own courage and his true self.  I think its important.

So, back to me.  If I'm in love with a crossdresser, (i.e. mine in particular) Angel, does that then make me a lesbian?  And, for sure, when or if he gets breast implants, is it then that I am a lesbian?  I



already came to terms with the boobies.  They would be nice and soft and cuddly.

You see, I wonder, I have always been attracted to girls and women but never had been around anyone (that I knew of) that was gay.  I went on through life, meeting a woman from time to time that gave me a little buzz, I would just shrug it off.  Then I found him.  Bzzzbzzz.  Like being zapped by an electrode, straight to the genitals, bzzz in,on and around there then, the bzzzbzzzz would move all over me.  It has a mind and a fervor all its own.

I hate labels so I am just going to BE today and stop my brain from going crazy.

She's the most beautiful girl in the world.  We can all see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment