Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Friday, October 10, 2014

JEWELRY


I want to talk about me not having anyone to talk to.  I'm not getting into all the details here just yet.  Let's just say, I haven't had anyone to talk to besides "them".  Recently, my husband came out to our son, Henry and his girlfriend Sara.  They both know Angel and see her on a regular basis.


Through all our years together, I have always tried to impart my style to Angel.  She's always taken my advice, for the most part.  As a crossdresser, his ultimate goal has been to be able to pass as a 

woman in public.  So, as a crossdressers wife, and dedicated to his happiness (and happenis), I make suggestions.  I've considered it constructive criticizim.  


Angel and I had been shopping when she found some necklace chains at a very reasonable price so she purchased many of them.  (I know the proper wording should be several but, I wanted to emphasize just how many..... MANY).  Angel came out to visit the other day, completely adorned with the new chain.  The chain was on her neck, on her wrists and on her ankles.  So,  envision, a really long chain, used as a bracelet however, wrapped many, many, many times around each of those.

When she had left, I was talking to Sara and told her about our shopping experience.  I had already told Angel, "Naw, too much there" on the presentation but, she wasn't buying it.  Anyways, Sara immediately had a word for it.  "Now that's not accessorizing, that's 'Obsessorizing'!,...and that's just Gaughty... Gaughty,  not Naughty."  I somewhat mumbled in response, "Naughty would be fine."  She blurts back to me, without any hesitation, "No...Naughty would PHUN!"

FINALLY, Some validation from another GG (Genetic Girl).  




1 comment :

  1. I enjoyed this post from several different angles but especially your use of the them word! I know my deceased wife suffered deeply from our relationship being so in bred there was no one else (to my knowledge) she could talk to about our secret.
    I'm curious, have you interacted in person Maria with any "them"? I use the word in a humorous sense!!!! My wife did and not in a good sense!
    Cyrsti

    ReplyDelete