Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Monday, May 5, 2014

I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO

I am looking forward to the day when my friend and I  can Open-mouthed smile“dress” together again.  He is always talking about how much he is looking forward to “dressing” yet…the fact of the matter is, he is always dressing so…WTF? 

Where do I fit in.  I can tell you where I used to be.  But…Change is Inevitable.

We used to set a date and decide where we were going to go.  The buildup was phenomenal.  We each had at least a week to plan and get our outfits together, what special sexy something we were going to surprise each other with.  It was awesome. 

I knew he wanted to be with me.  Now, we don’t even have sex anymore.  Forget about lingerie or something sexy.  If I put something seductive on, he just goes into the closet and puts on his own stuff.  I feel invisible when this happens. 

Angel
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment