Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DOES IT MATTER?

If it matters to me, does it matter to you?  If we are married, should it matter to you?  I am always asking that question to myself.  What matters to him, always matters to me.  I take interest in what's important to him.  And I take into account how he may feel about what I wear in public.  

So, I ask, if you are going out in public or allowing people who come to the house when she is present,  should the way he is dressed concern me?  For me, yes it does concern me and when I feel he is dressed too provocative, I say something to him.  It disturbs me greatly when he pushes this envelope.  His pat response to me is, "they already know how I am."  Or, "They've already seen me in this outfit."  I cannot make my point more clear how important it is to honor and respect your wife.  That does matter!

2 comments :

  1. My wonderful and loving wife of over 4 decades has finally come to some peace about my crossdressing but she really cringes about my desire to get out of the house while dressed. In large part out of respect and love for my wife I do mostly confine my dressing to when we are home alone.
    Regarding his provocative outfit a few weeks ago I had on a dress that was cut halfway up my thigh and my wife chided me about the dress being a bit short for a 60+ year old. I agree and said it was only for in home wear when I was doing some meal preparation.
    Life is full of compromises.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the process of dissecting my brain waves to figure out why I turn into such a prude when she s too sexy. Any thoughts on this? I become very dominant, so, the shorter the skirt, the more protective I seem to be. Like a husband would be with his wife. That's MY wife there!

    ReplyDelete