Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Monday, January 12, 2015

ACCOMODATING ANGEL


I've been thinking alot about my life with my crossdresser and how it's been for me.  The best terminology I can think of right now is profound.  Life, in and of itself, is profound.  In the beginning, I knew about his crossdressing.  He invited me to participate and play, which I did, joyfully and enthusiastically.  He would crossdress from the gaff, panties, bra, lingerie, garter belt, nylons to a full outfit on the top.  I would do the same, with instruction from him.


We'd always stay home and send the kids off to a babysitter (like Grandma's) for the weekend.  It was a scheduled event that happened as often as we could arrange it.

After the kids we taken care of and out of the house, we'd rush right in to getting ourselves all dolled up.  We'd laugh and giggle, like sisters do, as we got ourselves ready for our big date with each other.  I'd give him pointers on correct makeup application.  He would give me pointers on what to wear, how to wear it and how to sit correctly for photographs.  Throughout the date, we'd talk about our lives and make plans for our future together.  As our evening progressed, we'd make a mutual decision about who would be the stripper of the night then, allow the other to do just that, put on a strip show to entice and seduce the recipient.



Now, to be real, real.....we would always indulge ourselves with some alcohol and a little cocaine to top it off.  That would really have us primed and fit to go for the next two or three days.  By the time we got down to the sex part, we'd both be so hot for each other, our bodies would be shaking with anticipation.  

For me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven!  I knew I had found the one I loved and would stay with for eternity.  I would take a bullet for this guy!  I would do anything he told me to.  Anything.  He knew that, too.

Sunday morning would arrive, we'd get on our sexy, silky lounge wear and I would make us a big breakfast.  We would do a critique of the weekend.  I always wanted to know, had I fulfilled his dreams?  Was there anything I could have done better?  Was there more I could have done for him?  Were both sides of him happy and satisfied?He'd give me some constructive criticism and pointers for me to use the next time.  He always had some advice for me whether it be about my clothing, my makeup, my performance as his lover.  Like I said, I would do anything for this man.

The inevitable was coming, the kids would be home soon and our date had to come to a close.  For me, it wasn't such a big deal.  For him, he'd have to change back into a man.  Washing off all the evidence and changing out of the clothing that made him feel complete.  Sometimes, I could see the anguish in his eyes, he hadn't had enough time en femme.  The more we bonded with each other, the more I could feel his pain and confusion at having to completely switch from one self to the other then back.  It was complete torture for him.  Never the two shall meet or merge.  This is how he wanted it.  I would have raised my family knowing about their Dad, (had he asked), but he would have no part of it.

He had to keep his personal life separate from his professional life and home life.  He didn't want the neighbors or the kids to know.  He didn't want any family members knowing.  It was completely taboo in our world at that time.

Now, in just a few hours, we would be back in reality.


On with life we would go to live a facade of our authentic selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment