Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A CROSSDRESSER....."WHAT'S THAT MEAN?"

By Maria Harding

I was told, in great detail, what it was to be a crossdresser.  When I first found out my soon-to-be spouse was a crossdresser, I wanted to know everything I could about it.  "Are you mentally ill?", I had to ask..... And, if so..... "Can you be fixed?" or..... "Is it a habit, and if so, can you just give up the habit?"  No, No and No.  OK.  I had to confirm what he was telling me so I went to the library to research the subject.  I couldn't find anything on the subject. Of Course, I am in Utah and this was the 80's and before the Internet.  Times are a changin' though.



I relied on my spouse for the information and believed every single.  He did not lead me astray.  Here's what I learned though my living and loving him.

A crossdresser is a heterosexual, bisexual or gay man who likes to wear womens clothing.   Some crossdressers only wear the undergarments.  Some like to be all the way transformed into looking (and acting) like a woman.   I'm not sure and don't know statistics (and don't believe any stats at this point in history, ((and I say history because as soon as I hit publish, what I've written is history)), could be accurate)..... but I don't believe their are very many gay men that are crossdressers.  I think there's other labels.  The crossdressing community pretty much, says they're heterosexual.  The person, in no way, wants to alter his physical body.  Which includes, I might add, getting rid of their genitals.

It's an outlet for relaxation, stress relief, you may say.  It gives them the warm fuzzies.  To some, it's a sexual turn-on kind of thing but still, they in no way want top alter their bodies nor do they feel like a person is trapped inside of .  They usually don't want to go out in public.  If they do, they like to do it incognito.  (As if they weren't incognito when dressed to begin with).  Not being flippant there, just being a smart-ass. My guy didn't want anyone to see him leaving or entering our house for fear of being found out at his job.  Me..... I would have been ready, willing and able to live up to my end of my marriage vows.  Stand by my man.

He would probably tell you that, "No".  "She wouldn't have done that."  Lemme tell ya right now, you never know until you ask.  So, don't nobody be tellin me what or if I would or wouldn't.  Ya'll just don't know to what end I would go for his happenis.  (please see tab entitled "ONE WORD").  I did promise to ME that I wouldn't try to interject what he would or wouldn't have said so..... Please, Disregard this Paragraph. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment