Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

THE CROSSDRESSERS WIFE IS COMING OUT

I would love to hear from anyone who reads this stuff I'm writing and what they think.  I have joined several communities on G+ and I'm just not sure I will fit in with them.  Fit In??  Who Am I Kidding?  I am ME!  and that will not change.  I will evolve into a more developed, aware, Elevated plane.  G6?

I'd love to know if anyone relates to my humor.  I always try to "Make Lemonade" when given the lemons.  These days it's been Orange Juice, Watermelon Juice and, well, I'm not going to mention the other Juice!  That one there is a deep subject.  Oops. 



I have been here, by my CD man's side the whole way.  I still stand by him today, no matter when he is right or wrong.  Right, Right?  Awe, hell if it matters who is right.  No one is to blame.  It isn't about why I am the way I am, it's about how I am who I am. 

I would however like some input from anyone if they think in anyway that I am projecting onto my spouse issues that are mine to deal with and mine alone.  Alot of this is about my own sexuality.  I quit asking why a long time ago.  I over analyze what is and I create my own labels, harshly judge myself and feel the shame myself.  It just is.  Itizwhatitiz.

I get so embarassed of myself.  I have always admired Angel and how she would talk, smile, move, walk, I can go on and on.  She was all the glamorous, beautiful, gorgeous, graceful feminine images that I was not.  Gorgeous.  I believe you're all gorgeous.  I don't know or understand myself and why all those emotions.  I will continue to work on me.  And continue to admire from afar.  For fear, if I get too close, I will get hurt and I want happy. A happy hurt would be joyous for all. 

Angel was offended at the title of my last post which was "My Lost Marriage".  I am working towards the goal of it's only lost it's way and veered off course.  If you know us, then you know, we love to go the opposite of what we're told.  Left turns, people, left turns.  Just don't take too many in a row or you will be going in circles and get woozled.

Maybe I learned something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment