Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM

We met.  WOW!  The electricity sparked and almost ignited the club we were in.  The feeling was mutual.  I will never forget that feeling.  (I can see the sparks igniting in my head).  He wasn't dressed en femme however, he was the hottest man I had ever seen.  I was soooo wasted though.  Bummer!  The moment he entered the club, our eyes met.  I knew, just knew.  I sat in my corner, watching his every move.  He proceeded to walk straight to me and his line was, "Can I buy you a drink, young
lady?"  In a stumbling, slur I replied, "I'm really, really drunk right now so, you hold that thought. I'm going home to get myself  cleaned up and I will be back for YOU so please don't leave, k?" 

I stumbled out of the club to my cab and did exactly that.  By the time I got back to the club, the coin had flipped.  Now, he was toasted.  That was ok by me 'cause now, I could take advantage of him and take him home and have my way.  I did just that.  He stayed three days and nights and we just had our way with my house.  hahaha    #LoveAtFirstSight



No comments:

Post a Comment