Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

DISCLAIMER

     I have been a scratch paper writer all my life.  I always said I'd write a book, "one day".  Post-It-Notes, backs of envelopes, the car registration, napkins, and a multitude of assorted three ring binders, multi-colored memo pads, legal size yellow writing pads, store receipts, etc.  You get it.  We won't talk about my days of discovering I had lost some of the Post-Its or envelopes, let alone pages of the notebooks were missing.  (Different Story)  Like I would know?  Yep.  You betcha.   You see, my other name is "Mom", 

     That day is here, now, I cannot allow it to wait any longer. 

     I have never written a blog nor do I have any idea about the HTML, Labels, HashTags, Videos, YouTube, Photos, Windows Live "SAY WHAT?"  What do you mean it's LIVE?  I live therefore, I am LIVE?   No, no, no, you can't let this go live.  Oops, I am live.  ALIVE! 

   So, Stay Tuned.  Thank you.,

No comments:

Post a Comment