Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

LET'S RAISE OUR HANDS!

I'm curious.  How many readers are married to a crossdresser?   Please, raise your hand.  I know it's hard to allow yourself to be counted but this IS the internet.    No one will ever know you raised your hand here unless you tell them.  Right?  Well, that's a maybe. So.....how many of us are able to raise our hands?

Me.....I still pause, look around me and decide.....who am I with?  Is this ok?  Is there anyone around right now that may recognize me?  Does that matter to me?  Do I need to consult with my husband before I raise my hand?  Does he need to know I'm telling someone about myself?which, in essence, is telling someone about him.

I never should have allowed myself to be dictated to.  He dictated who I could share his secret with.....which was only people he perhaps wanted to get into bed with.  I was sworn to secrecy unless he spotted a third wheel he wanted to bring into the bed with us.  Those years of secrecy created a conditioned response in him, to deny his/her existence, period.  The conditioned response in me was to deny (if ever confronted) about a femme side, protect them from discovery from the outside world and make certain he was not ridiculed when he chose to reveal himself.

These days are different.  I let go of that job description when he decided to come out.  There are no secrets I keep anymore regarding his dressing.  If I wanna talk, raise my hand, shoot the moon, whatever, I will.  It's out of respect for him that I may ask if it's alright with him.  Note the emphasis on "may". I'm a bit moody sometimes.


What I do know is I AM MARRIED TO A CROSSDRESSER!  I am NOT ashamed or embarassed by him.  I RAISE MY HAND.   Count me.   I love him, I've always known about the dressing, actually met the gal before we wed and still see her regularly and we are still together and still married on this wonderful 2016 Valentines Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment