Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

CROSSDRESSER THWARTS CONVENIENCE STORE ROBBERY

I always get worried when Angel decides she wants to go out at night.  Which is every time Angel comes around.  She wants to dress how she wants to dress and doesn’t listen to reason.  On this particular night, she was being a little more reasonable.  She put on pants and her regular click-clackity heels and went on the normal walk to the corner store.  It’s, of course, the middle of the night.  That’s when she comes out.   Sometimes, she can be gone as long as an hour and a half.  I’ve learned not to get too worried about it and just trust and have a little faith.  


After two hours had past, I got up and started to get dressed, thinking I was going to look for her.  Just as I’m getting my shoes on, here she comes in through the front door.  She’s out of breath and looks a bit flushed.  I ask, trying not to sound too panicked, “What happened to you?”  She starts to tell me what happened.  
Angel enters the store just as the graveyard shift lunch rush is ending.  As she enters, she notices a gentleman back by the soda fountain.  Not thinking anything by that, she goes into the restroom to take care of some needed adjustments.  When she comes out of the store, she looks up towards the front counter and sees the man from the soda fountain holding a gun to the clerks head yelling, “Put it all in the bag.”  Angel slowly approaches the counter and as she gets closer, the gunman turns and bolts out the front door.  Angel, click-clackity heels and all, decides to chase him.  As she rounds the corner of the store, the gunman turns and points the gun at Angel.  Angel dives behind a fence to take cover, not quite noticing, it’s a chain link fence!  Thank God the gunman didn’t fire! 
As she’s getting herself up, she sees the gunman jump into a truck and they speed off.  Angel goes back into the store to check on the still shaken clerk.  The clerk is fine and police have been called.  Angel has to wait around to give her statement to the store manager and the police.  Then, she was free to return home.
She was so excited that she got to interact with other people as Angel.  She expressed to me the excitement and anticipation of maybe being found out and how rejuvenating that felt to her.  Here she is, chattering away this story to me and all I can hear or see is the rifle pointing at my babe!  I was just beside myself. 
The next morning, one of the local news stations does a piece on the robbery and how much worse it could have been had MY love not been there to interrupt.  Angel came up with the title to this post.  She would like the terminology of “Crossdresser” to be a known and accepted word in our society.  My opinion, I hate the labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment