Shoespie.com Shoespie 85% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

SHOES


              

I love shoes.  Before I retired, I had a shoe for every occassion, color-coded to corresponding outfits which matched every scarf that enhanced the focal point to be.  Always on the lookout to maximize my fashion potential to my audience.  Whether it be the grocery store or the office, I was dressed to the nines.
Angel, on the other hand, would get my hand me downs.  How must that feel to always have the seconds.  To top it off, they where too small or too large  and didn't necessarily reflect her style and taste, it reflected mine.  

As we embark on this journey, I am finding out that she wants to own, MINIMUM, the SAME amount of SHOES I used to have.  Problem being, money and space.  My footwear has been banished to a storage box large enough for about 8 pairs.  I have relinquished my space and, yes, I conceded here.  She has never had the space to explore and grow her own personality.  Since the tables are a wee bit turned right now, I can see how she must have felt when her shoes were in a closet, hidden from the sunlight.

I've always been on the lookout for affordable things for my crossdresser and myself so we could both enjoy ourselves without breaking the bank.  I have always felt so guilty when I would get mysef a sexy pair of shoes and she didn't so now, w each get a pair when we are able to buy and they are affordable!

So, I like the zebra, she likes the black and white ones.  Which ones do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment